Wednesday 3 June 2020

roblox

How to get plane crazy egg in Roblox for Egg Hunt 2020 – HITCThis is one of my favourite games Roblox, I like it because there are really fun games to play like Vehicle Simulator and  ,Nuketown/ Paintball War ,Jailbreak and lots more. I am pretty good at theses games but im really good at Vechile Simulator .My friend Ben and Jed play Roblox with me to and when Lincoln comes to my house he goes on the iPad and i go on my Phone. The person in the middle of the picture is called builder man he makes all the games in Roblox and he is really good at making them to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haki, it sounds like a fun game to play especially with your friends. Do you have another favourite one in Roblox?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.