Friday 4 September 2020

collage

This is my Collage it is mixed with a shoe, mini gun, a doge head, headphones, cats tail, human legs some glasses a dog tag and a cap. It was fun to make a collage, this is my third  time making a collage. In the comment put something in that I could of added and next time I will put it in my next collage and also collages are some mixed with something else. I hope you liked my collage.I used explore to find my images and used remove.bg to get rid of the background. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haki, thats a cool combination of parts. Maybe you could add flames next time, it might make him super powered. Gosh you are getting good at doing them. Do you think you are going to make any in the holidays? If you do, maybe mum might print them off and you could glue them into an art journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.