Friday 27 August 2021

Meets EVERY DAY!

 Everyday on some meets we will have different tasks to do. The first one was Wacky hat day, Wacky shirt day and the last one we've had was Pet day I like these task's I think they are very fun and if we go back into Lock down again after this one I would really like to do it again. And if you don't want to do it, you don't have to join in. These tasks are fun and I would like to do them more often and maybe even in school. Google meets have been fun as well, they're not very stress fall. last year it was hard but that was only because I was just getting use to it. Does your School do this if not you should try it and if your School does tell me what you think of it?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Haki, yes the morning meet is fun, its great as Mr A shows us what were are supposed to be doing for the week. WE have Wacky Hair Day and Pet Day at school. Maybe you could ask about having a wacky hat one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.