Wednesday 1 September 2021

Im BACK!

 

Today I'm back in school. I still do all my work digitally it's just I'm back at school. It is now level 3 so that allows a central worker to send their kids back to school. I'm in one of the junior classes in Kaniere School. In the class room with me is Jack.S, Luke.S, Sofia and the teachers Mrs King and Ann. Everyone in this class room shares a desk with one other person but a metre apart. Jack and Luke sit together and I sit with Sofia. This is happening in every School in Hokitika so if you happen to be reading this at your school in Lockdown let me know. Hope you liked reading my Blog Post! Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haki, wow a very quiet day at school. Lucky we dont have to wear masks!. Are you enjoying this experience?...why/why not??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.