Tuesday 16 November 2021

IM BACK BABY

Welcome back to my blog everyone. We haven't been using blogger because we didn't mean the criteria for posting to it.  Manaiakalani have now said it is ok for us to post again. Since it was down didn't mean I stopped writing blogs. When blogger was down he made a website that had everyone's name on it and when you clicked on them it brings you to their blog that they made in their own google site. Creating the site was fun as well as writing the blogs that went on the site.

here's a picture of the website we made
I liked doing this because it was a way to be creative as a class. Also, the end results of everyone's blog looked pretty cool. My blog was about me explaining to people who I am and what I like. If your blogger was down when you were at school tell me what you did if you made your own blogger or didn't do anything about it tell me in the comments. Bye!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.